Welcome to the home of Centriq
Centriq is an independent specialist “cell captive” insurance company with valued people relationships, risk sharing partnerships and unique customer solutions as guiding principles.
Our customer value proposition:
- You will be treated as a unique individual;
- You can expect a tailored business solution; and
- You can trust us to deliver what we say.
We own and operate both a short-term and life cell captive license, which provide our business partners and insurance clients with the ability to participate in the risk and benefits related to their individual insurance business.
We specialise in offering the following insurance business partnerships and risk solutions:
Insurance Business Partnerships:
- Underwriting Managing Agents (UMAs) Insurance Partnerships
- Brand Affinity Insurance Partnerships
- Risk Finance and Alternative Risk Finance
- Specialty Insurance Solutions (via our appointed UMAs)
- General Commercial and Personal Insurance Solutions (via our appointed UMAs)
- Value Add and Community Affiliated Personal Insurance Products (via our appointed Brand Affinity Insurance Partners)
Learn more about our solutions
Click on any of the below images to find out more about our offerings
Brand Affinity Insurance Solutions enables our clients to offer insurance products, that are closely connected to their core business, to their customers.
Speciality and General Insurance Solutions delivered in partnership with our Underwriting Management Agents (UMAs).
Centriq has secured relationships with a number of carefully selected independent, expert, underwriting and insurance administrators.
Together we deliver a wide range of insurance solutions covering risks from property to profits to people to liability.
Risk Financing and Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions enable our clients to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of their overall risk management programmes, providing cover for risks not insurable in traditional markets, and enabling such clients to reduce the value of their pay-away premiums without exposing themselves to undue balance sheet and income statement volatility.